The time period for accepting comments is longer than first thought due to delays in completing the necessary preparation work. You can comment up to Wednesday 20th October. See the news item below for further information.
This area forms the educational focus of Market Bosworth and consists of the following:
- St Peter’s C of E Primary Academy
- The Market Bosworth School (a Secondary School)
- The Dixie Grammar School
- Sports and playing fields.
The land uses within Character Area C have the defined character of:
- Mown and well kept playing fields, largely enclosed by boundary trees
- Large educational buildings surrounded by hard surfacing
- Outdoor sporting apparatus including floodlighting