We believe that the Market Bosworth Neighbourhood Development Plan will seek to maintain, develop and enhance the character of the area through:
- Encouraging an appropriate mix of dwelling types, sizes and tenures, with a particular focus on the provision of appropriate housing for people from the local area.
- Supporting the improvement of employment prospects
- Encouraging high quality and well-designed residential and commercial environments
- Ensuring that the interests of older and disabled people are appropriately protected in accordance with the requirements of the Equalities Act 2010
- Encouraging measures to adapt to the impacts of climate change, including the promotion of sustainable energy development and sustainable waste management
- Supporting the promotion of sustainable modes of transport, including foot and cycle, and improved public transport
- Access to digital connectivity, especially broadband availability
- Access to a variety of high quality open spaces and sport and leisure opportunities.