Examiner calls Public hearing on Tuesday Feb 17th
The purpose of the hearing is to assist the Examiner’s consideration of one particular issue within the Neighbourhood Plan.
The issue is whether the mixed use allocation proposed in Policy BD2 can be delivered having regard to access and viability. More specifically: can access be secured through the industrial area that lies between Station Road and the proposed development at a cost which will enable the development to be viable?
Please note only those invited to speak will be eligible to speak at this meeting.
Click link to see full details Hearing notice
The Publicity (pre-examination) consultation stage of the Market Bosworth Neighbourhood Plan takes place between 24 Nov 2014 – 9 Jan 2015.
Representations on the final submission of the Market Bosworth Neighbourhood Plan must be made between Monday 24th November 2014 and no later than 5pm on Friday 9th January 2015.
The documents associated with this plan are:
- A map illustrating the extent of the designated Market Bosworth Neighbourhood Plan area view and download
- A copy of the Market Bosworth Neighbourhood Plan view and download
- A Consultation Statement view and download
- A Sustainability Appraisal view and download
- A Strategic Environmental (SEA) Screening report view and download
- A Basic Conditions Statement which explains how the proposed plan meets the requirements of paragraph 8 of Schedule 4B to the 1990 Act view and download
Copies of these are also available at www.hinckley-bosworth.gov.uk/mbndp
In addition hard copies of these documents are available to view at the following locations:
- Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council Offices
- Market Bosworth Library
during their normal opening hours
Other related documents such as supporting and documents referenced in this plan are available on this site only. Click here
How to make representations.
- Complete an electronic response form from www.hinckley-bosworth.gov.uk/mbndp and submit online
- Download and complete a Microsft Word version of the form from www.hinckley-bosworth.gov.uk/mbndp and return to:
Planning Policy and Regeneration Team
Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council
- Send a letter to Planning Policy at the address above
- Send an email to [email protected]
When submitting your representations please indicate whether you wish to be informed of any decision made by Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council.
Upon completion of this publicity stage, and once appointed, all representations will be forwarded to the Neighbourhood Plan Examiner. If the examination results in a positive response to either proceed to referendum with or without modifications, the Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council will seek to proceed top the public referendum stage as soon as is reasonably practical.